Hosted by Drs. Tommy Wood and Josh Turknett, the Better Brain Fitness podcast explores the frontiers of how to keep our brain healthy and fit, so that we can perform at our best and do the things we love for as long as possible.
- Episode: “What Is Brain Health?“
- Episode: “Is Alzheimer’s Disease Hereditary?“
- Episode: “How Do We Know If It’s Working?“
- Episode: “What Supplements Are Best For Brain Health?“
- Episode: “When Is Forgetfulness A Cause For Concern?“
- Episode: “Dr. Wood’s Favorite Supplement.“
- Episode: “Are Hearing Aids A Good Idea?“
- Episode: “Dr. Tommy Wood’s Daily Routine“
- Episode: “How Do You Promote Healthy Sleep?“
- Episode: “Is Eating Meat Bad For Your Brain?“
- Episode: “How Much “Screen Time” Is Too Much?“
- Episode: “How Much Alcohol Is Too Much?“
- Episode: “How Do You Deal With Frustration When Learning Hard Things?“
TOMMY WOOD, MD, PhD
Dr. Tommy Wood is a Research Assistant Professor at the University of Washington, where his research includes the physiological and metabolic responses to brain injury and their long-term effects on brain health, as well as developing easily accessible methods with which to track human health, performance, and longevity. In addition to his academic work, Tommy has coached athletes in a dozen sports, from weekend warriors to Olympians and world champions.
JOSH TURKNETT, MD
Josh is the Founder of Brainjo, creator of the Brainjo Method of instruction, and friend to banjos around the world.
He is a neurologist, 3-time best-selling author, and award-winning musician. Learn more about Josh at jturk.net.